Crowded or crooked teeth have always stood in the way of natural beauty. However, there is nothing natural with having misaligned teeth. Moreover, it can even pave the way for serious issues in the long run, like during the onset of wisdom teeth in later adult years.
Which is why using clear braces like Invisalign helps to a large extent in straightening crooked teeth without hampering your physical appearance in any way. According to Lasting Smiles of Highland Park’s website, Invisalign is a revolutionary treatment that is the most advanced clear aligner in the world. They also note that Invisalign treatment is recommended for those experiencing mild to moderate spacing or crowding and that patients love the clear braces because they are virtually undetectable, easy to use, and comfortable to wear.
Let’s find out more about it.
Invisalign are clear braces meant to support the proper growth and development of your teeth. It can be personalized and designed to fit both adults and children alike. Compared to the stiff and unsightly metal braces, Invisalign is pretty comfortable and doesn’t alter the look of your pleasant and beautiful smile in any way.
What are the limitations of it?
True that Invisalign has its multiple long-term benefits, but it poses certain limitations, too.
- Invisalign doesn’t work the best in setting straight misaligned roots
- Crooked molars at the back of your mouth are beyond the reach of Invisalign treatment
- Small gaps can be addressed, but Invisalign is quite ineffective with big gaps between teeth
- It is unable to set right big disfigurements in bites like malocclusion
- Removing the clear plastic tray of Invisalign braces while brushing, flossing, and eating hard foods is definitely an added advantage. But if done too frequently, it can lead to inefficient and futile treatment.
What can you expect of Invisalign in the long run?
Due to its amazing multiple benefits, Invisalign is pretty much the standard for clear braces all over the world. These braces are clear, transparent, smooth, and quite comfortable for daily use. You only need to take care while consuming hard foods like crunchy taco shells, corn cobs, and beef jerky. It is devoid of any sharp edges and wires that may cut the insides of your mouth with frequent use.
- Invisalign only requires you to make small changes in your lifestyle
- You can remove it while sleeping and wear it for the rest of the day
- Eating hard foods, drinking, brushing, and flossing can be done without Invisalign braces on
- It corrects gapped, crowded, and misaligned teeth with regular use
- Mild bite problems like overbite, cross bite, under bite, or open bite can all be addressed
- Invisalign braces are soft and gentle on the inside of your mouth including gums and tongue
In addition to these, Invisalign treatment isn’t as expensive as most people perceive it to be. It is easy, convenient, and quite reasonably priced. Most people can afford good Invisalign treatment even on a limited budget.
Summing it up:
Invisalign treatment, despite its limitations, is one of the most reliable and recommended treatments all over the world. The biggest advantage is that it doesn’t get in the way of normal daily functioning and even ends up improving the condition of your teeth. Therefore, if you are struggling with stubborn, misaligned teeth, go ahead and get your Invisalign braces right away!