What Are Activated Charcoal Oral Supplements?
Activated charcoal is a potential natural treatment used in adsorbing and trapping toxins in its pores.
It does this by attracting heavy metals through a magnetic force binding these toxins to its surface.
There are certain supplements that allow you to ingest activated charcoal in order to adsorb toxins in the body.
There are 4 Main Benefits To Activated Charcoal
1) Water Filtration
Used in water filtration systems
2) Cleansing the Body of Mold
Mold has a positive charge (Activated charcoal has a negative charge)
How to use:
- • Take 3 capsules 3 times a day or 1 TBS 3 times a day of activated charcoal to bind to mold and help the body excrete
- • Drink 2-3 times more water each day if you are using activated charcoal
- • Use short term only (1-3 days)
3) General Detoxification
- • Exposed to heavy metals (mercury or lead)
- • If removing amalgam filings-also do activated charcoal to bind and eliminate any vapors from system
4) Eliminate Alcohol Poisoning
- • Immediately binds to the toxins just swallowed (such as alcohol poisoning)
Don’t use activated charcoal on a daily basis but rather for emergency situations or short-term cleanses
For periodic use, activated charcoal can also whiten teeth.
How Is Activated Charcoal Used In The Body?
Activated Charcoal is used in the body as a digestive cleanser.
By supplementing with various products that promote indigestible pills containing activated charcoal you can help to promote a healthier digestive tract.
It works by removing toxins that cause allergic reactions damaging your immune system.
When these toxins are removed it can help reduce joint pain and increase energy as well as mental function.
Activated Charcoal also reduces high cholesterol levels in the body.
One study found that by supplementing with activated charcoal it decreased the control group’s LDL choletrols levels by 41% in four weeks.
The study participants took three dosages of eight gram activated charcoal for the period of the study.
Check out the video below for a more in-depth view of the benefits of Activated Charcoal: