Top Workout Music Playlist For Hardcore Lifters
Motivation is the key to keeping you primed to keep pushing heavy weight in the gym.
And what better motivator is there than music?
Having the right songs on your playlist can ensure you will get focused and give it your all.
So to help you guys out, we’ve put together a hardcore workout music playlist for you!
Here are 21 hardcore rap, rock, and alternative music songs for you to add to your workout playlist.
You will not be disappointed!
1. Beast (HS Remix) – Rob Bailey, The Hustle Standard
2. What I Live For (HS Remix) – Rob Bailey, The Hustle Standard
3. Hungry – Rob Bailey, The Hustle Standard
4. Beast – Southpaw Remix – Rob Bailey, The Hustle Standard, Busta Rhymes, KXNG Crooked, Tech N9ne
5. Try’n Hold Me Back – Rob Bailey, The Hustle Standard
6. I Am Not Alone (feat. Moxiie) – Rob Bailey, The Hustle Standard
7. The Beast Remix – Rob Bailey, The Hustle Standard
8. What I Live For – Rob Bailey, The Hustle Standard
9. Bodies – Drowning Pool
10. Master Of Puppets – Metallica
11. Under And Over It – Five Finer Death Punch
12. Enter Sandman – Metallica
13. Stricken – Disturbed
14. Some Bodies Gonna Get It (Mark Henry) – Three 6 Mafia, WWE
15. You’re Going Down – Sick Puppies
16. Down With the Sickness – Disturbed
17. A War You Cannot Win – All That Remains
18. ‘Till I Collapse – Eminem, Nate Dogg
19. Calm Like a Bomb – Rage Against the Machine
20. Nightmare – Avenged Sevenfold
21. Dysfunctional – Tech N9ne Collabos, Krizz Kailko, Big Scoob
We will continue to bring you guys the best content in the industry! Subscribe so you don’t miss out!