The Rock Jumanji Workout And diet routine
The Rock is one of the most popular movie stars out there, and for the latest Jumanji movie he worked really hard to stay in shape.
In fact, it seems that he worked around 5 times per week, 2 days of rest and then he did the same again.
What workout did the rock focus on?
- Dumbbell Shrugs 4 sets of 20 reps
- Hyperextensions 3 sets of 15 reps
- Cable Row With Rope Pullovers 4 sets of 12 reps
- “Charles Glass-Style” Hammer High Row 4 sets of 12 reps
- One-Arm Dumbbell Row3 sets of 12 reps
- Reverse-Grip Cable Pulldown5 sets of 12 reps
- One Arm Lat Pulldown3 sets of 15 reps
- Flat Dumbbell Flyes with Pushups: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Flat Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Hammer Strength Incline: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Incline Flyes: 4 sets of 15 reps
- Standing Cable Flyes: 7 sets of 15 reps
- Glute Ham Raises: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Single Leg Lying Leg Curls: 4 sets of 15 reps
- Vertical Leg Press: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Walking Lunges: 3 sets of 24 reps
- Leg Press: 4 sets of 25 reps
- Single Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Barbell Glute Bridges: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Presses: 4 sets of 20 reps
- Dumbbell Front Raises: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 25,20,15,12,20 reps
- Incline Bench Lateral Raises: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Reverse Flye Machine: 5 sets of 15 reps
- Rope Pushdowns to Leaning Overhead Extension: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Single Arm Cable Kickback: 3 sets of 12 reps
- EZ Bar Skullcrushers to Close Grip Press: 4 sets of 12-20 reps
- Reverse Grip Pushdowns: 2 sets of 25,20,15,12,20 reps
- Dumbbell Preacher Curls: 5 sets of 10 reps
- EZ Bar Spider Curls superset: 4 sets of 12 reps, 8 sets of 10 reps
- Cable Curl: 2 sets of 20,15,10,15, 20 reps
What you have to note about these workouts is that they are very intense and they do require a lot of effort.
This is why you need at least 2 days of rest, just to make sure that everything is ok.
The Rock tends to have a very strict diet, he eats around 5000 calories per day, but he does burn a lot.
He eats plenty of chicken, steak and fish.
But it’s all lean meat!
As you can see, it’s a bit hard to keep the Rock’s Jumanji workout.
Training so hard each day can be very demanding, but it certainly brings in front that sense of value and benefits that you expect.
It’s always important to know how to tackle this type of experience, and creating the right workout routine can definitely pay off a lot.
It’s not going to be easy, that’s for sure.
But it’s by far one of the nicest experiences that you can have in this regard!