Connor Murphy’s Workout Routine!
If you haven’t already checked out Connor diet to get shredded we recommend you check it out at some point!
Connor Murphy is a bodybuilding men’s physique athlete who keeps his physique lean all year round.
He is able to maintain a lean body mass while still putting on muscle.
From his popular videos on YouTube he has shown his workouts and ability to make humor out of fitness!
In this article we are going to give you a very close look at what we think his workout routine is.
This workout routine is based off of what we have seen on his social media; and is not an official workout routine provided by himself.
Check it out below:
Connor Murphy’s Workout
Monday Chest Day
- Flat Bench Press 4 sets of 1o reps
- Dumbbell Flat Press 4 sets of 8 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press 4 sets of 12 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Flys 4 sets of 10 reps
- Upper Chest Squeezes with T-Bar Row 4 sets of 12 reps (see picture below)
- Cables Flys 4 sets of 10 reps
- weighted Dips 4 sets of 10 reps
Tuesday Back and Biceps Day
- T-Bar Rows 4 sets of 12 reps
- Seated Lat Pull Downs 4 sets of 10 reps
- Dead Lifts 4 sets of 10 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Rows 4 sets of 12 reps
- Seated Rows 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Seated Curl Bar Biceps Curls 4 sets of 10 reps
- Cable Lat Pull Downs 4 sets of 12 reps (see picture below)
- Standing Dumbbell Shrugs 4 sets of 10 – 12 reps
Wednesday Leg Training
- Standing Free Weight Barbell Squats 4 sets of 10 reps
- Leg Press 4 sets of 10 reps
- On Legged Stationary Lunges 4 sets of 8 reps (each leg)
- Leg Extension Machine 4 sets of 12 reps Super-set with Lower weight afterwards till failure.
- Leg Curl Machine 4 sets of 10 reps
- Standing Machine Calf Raises 4 sets of 10 reps
Thursday Shoulder Training
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises 4 sets of 10 -12 reps
- Machine Reverse Fly’s 4 sets of 10 reps
- Machine Shoulder Press 4 sets of 10 reps
- 45lb Plate Raises 3 sets of 12 reps
- Front Dumbbell Raises 4 sets of 10 reps
Friday Core Training
- Cable Crunches
- Leg raises
- Oblique Crunches with Weight Ball
- Body Crunches (see picture below)
- Abdominal roles
- Decline Sit Ups
Saturday and Sunday Off Days
Again this workout routine is not his official workout routine but an very close idea of what his workout routine might look like.
Try it out and let us know what you think in the comment section below: