Who Is Goliath Bodybuilder Martyn Ford?
Martyn Ford is a 33 year old bodybuilder athlete who stands at a height of 6’8″ or 203 cm’s.
His weight is 320 lbs and he had the dream of becoming a professional cricket player before getting into bodybuilding.
Martyn use to be a very skinny young man before he became the Goliath he is today.
Check out Martyn’s Transformation:
Martyn has a daughter who motivates him to push harder.
He wants to be the best role model for her by setting an example that never giving up on your goals leads you to success.
Martyn avoids as much negative people as possible in order to keep his life positive.
One of his most difficult challenges is finding cloths that fit.
Martyn Ford’s Workout Routine
Martyn trains using HIT.
HIT is high interval training which involves fast sets with limited breaks in between.
He does MMA training twice a week as well throughout his regular training.
Below is Martyn Fords full workout routine:
- Incline Press 3 x 12/8/6
- Incline Fly’s 3 x 12/8/6
- Decline Press 3 x 12/8/6
- Barbell Curls 3 x 12/8/6
- Concentration Curls 3 x 12/8/6
- Bent-Over Rows 3 x 12/8/6
- Close Grip Pulldowns 3 x 12/8/6
- Deadlifts 3 x 12/8/6
- Seated Single Arm Rows 3 x 12/8/6
- Shrugs 3 x 12/8/6
- Rest day
- Seated Dumbbell Press 3 x 12/8/6
- Seated Laterals 3 x 12/8/6
- Single Arm Lateral Raises (Using Cable) 3 x 12/8/6
- Front Raises 3 x 12/8/6
- Rear Delt Fly’s 3 x 12/8/6
- French Press 3 x 12/8/6
- Rope Pushdowns 3 x 12/8/6
- Leg Extensions 3 x 12/8/6
- Squats 3 x 12/8/6
- Leg Press 3 x 12/8/6
- Hamstring Curls 3 x 12/8/6
- Calf Raises 3 x 12/8/6
- I rest for 60 seconds between sets and for 2 minutes between exercises. I use forced sets, drop sets and negative reps for advanced techniques.